[midPoint] lifecycleState on user object?

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu May 16 10:31:07 CEST 2019

Hi,

Yes. It is used for a couple of cases already. E.g. user
pre-registration and self-registration. Users are created in "proposed"
state until they are fully activated by user's action. They they are
switched to "active" state.

Therefore your plan is well aligned with the purpose of lifecycle state
model that we had in mind when we designed it. However, the
implementation of full lifecycle model is not complete. The fundamental
framework is there, basic functionality is supposed to work, but it is
not yet feature-complete. Therefore it would be a good idea to prototype
your solution first.