[midPoint] Possible to map metadata?

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Sat May 11 02:32:19 CEST 2019

easiest way is to just look up the object in the repository browser in your
instance. You can see what you are looking for exactly as it is laid out. I
haven't seen anything specific but you can browse the schema for
attributes, once javadoc comes back up it will be easier to just browse the
docs.

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/tree/master/infra/schema/src/main/resources/xml/ns/public