[midPoint] Organizational Unit attribute mapping to User attribute

Vladislavs Filipciks vladislavs.filipciks at csolutions.lv
Fri May 3 09:37:04 CEST 2019

Hi.
Can someone help me with:
Another question:
Currently, when Org tree is in MidPoint, I would like each Org to have projection in Resource. When I try to import OU from AD Resource, MidPoint says that object already exist and Situation for that Generic object becomes UNMATCHED.
I am able to assign owner for this shadow manually, but what I want is that each OU shadow is set to appropriate Org in MidPoint automatically, for example based on OU attribute "ou" (that basically is name of Organizational Unit in AD).
I found that Correlation can help, but I'm not sure how to properly use it in my case. And where Correlation is being configured, is it Resource's objectSynchronization part?
Attaching current sync for OU.

Or should I open new Thread?