[midPoint] 3.9 - Custom relations are first in lists, set as default in some UI screens

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:47:06 CET 2019

Hello list,

I just started experimenting with custom relations in 3.9.

I created a few, they appear on the UI. However, the first one is now the
default selected relation in many UI screens, for example the Assign Member
modal in Role members tab. Is there a way to set the org:default relation
as the default top one?
If I redefine the org:default relation in the roleManagement section of
systemConfiguration with a lower id, it will go up, but I'm afraid it will
have some nasty consequences (I already noticed some bugs when I did this).

What can be done about this?

Thanks