[midPoint] Modelling many part-time contracts for a single identity

Arnošt Starosta - AMI Praha a.s. arnost.starosta at ami.cz
Wed Mar 20 13:16:50 CET 2019

Hi Alcides,

thanks for the tip. I was not lucky using assignment fields in self service
for filtered orgs or roles so far, but will definitely check once more.

Plan to implement it somehow in the months to come and post here what went
right/wrong.

arnost

út 19. 3. 2019 v 21:32 odesílatel Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto <

*Arnošt Starosta*
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 603 794 932