[midPoint] Execute multiple role assignments immediatelly after approvals

Alexandre Zia alexandre.zia at ifood.com.br
Thu Mar 14 20:51:47 CET 2019

Hi Nicolás,

I've read about this, in previous midpoint versions you had to configure
this in system config xml, now it is present in the admin GUI

However I've tried this, and did not resolved.
All I noticed that has changed was that when editing a user, the
option "Execute
after all approvals" was not checked anymore.
But nothing changed in the workflow, when a user requests several role
assignments, the execution af all assignmetns was still waiting for all
pending approvals of all requests

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 4:31 PM Nicolas Rossi <nrossi at identicum.com> wrote:

> Take a look at the defaultExecuteAfterAllApprovals setting on the role
> management configuration. It does what you need to do.
>

> Ing Nicolás Rossi
> Identicum S.A.
> Jorge Newbery 3226
> Oficina: +54 (11) 4552-3050
> Móvil: +54 (911) 6041-3920
> www.identicum.com
>

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 4:18 PM Alexandre Zia <alexandre.zia at ifood.com.br>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>   Currently when an user requests several roles midpoint only execute the
>> provisioning when all authorizations are completed, of all roles.
>>
>>   Is there a way to execute provisions role by role after they are
>> approved, no matter if there are more approvals waiting?
>>
>>   Our users keeps complaining that midpoint has sent notification about
>> approvals but the accounts are not created (because there are mor approvals
>> waiting)
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Alexandre

<https://www.ifood.com.br/>