[midPoint] 'ninja verify' reports "mapping" in objectTemplate is deprecated

Forest Crowley fbc216 at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 13 22:07:19 CET 2019

Hi all,

I'm in the throws of setting up a midPoint deployment and ran `ninja
verify` at the advice of the wiki to make sure I'm not using anything
deprecated. All of my object templates came back with 'mapping deprecated'.
I looked through the wiki and combed the mailing list to see if there was
any mention of the deprecation and find what I should be using instead but
I wasn't able to find any relevant information. I loaded up one of the
sample userType templates
(./samples/objects/object-template-user-target.xml , which appeared to be
most recently updated) into my test environment and ran `ninja verify` and
it also came back with the same deprecation warning. Am I missing something?

I'm running midPoint 3.9

Full text of the warning from Ninja on the sample user template:
WARNING objectTemplate:10000000-0000-0000-0000-000000002241(User Target
Template) mapping deprecated

--
Forest B. Crowley
Information Security