[midPoint] how to ignore metarole when tolerant false for group sync?

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Fri Mar 1 16:50:48 CET 2019

I am finally getting around to midpoint enforcing ad groups and group
membership for users and roles but I have a a bug I guess I am trying to
work around.

When modifying a group with tolerant false, it tries to remove the metarole
assignment because it is not a valid group in ad and of course the
assignment is 'strong' so it errors and stops. If I remove the strong from
the metarole assignment the metarole itself gets removed :(

JASON