[midPoint] Timed Org Unit assignment for new users - bulk action problem

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Mar 1 11:03:52 CET 2019

Hello Wojciech,

first of all, this unassign feature is new in 4.0; that's why you get
"Unsupported action type: unassign" message. Lukáš has implemented it
only a few days ago.

Looking at the code it seems you can unassign Org assignment simply by
specifying its OID under "role" parameter. Perhaps the parameter should
be called "abstractRole" instead. (It is a heritage of my own old
approach back in ~2014.)

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer