[midPoint] how to delete old pending operations

Minarciny, Jan jan.minarciny at pan-net.eu
Tue Jun 25 13:18:58 CEST 2019

Hi all,

is there a way how to delete some old modification (add, modify, delete) operations? We're running on 3.8 right now with LDAP 389ds backend as only resource and before upgrading to 3.9.1 (and then 4.0), I would like to get rid of messages like below in the reconciliation task (which is stuck) :

com.evolveum.midpoint.common.operation.reconciliation.errors

NOT_APPLICABLE

Last 30 failures:
uid=x123456,{{ldap_suffix}},dc=company: Object was deleted by discovery. Modification were not applied.: Object not found.

Then there is a long list of identifiers...

Which is interesting, because the object was not deleted from the resource, it is only stuck on this error, existing.

I hope I understood clearly what https://wiki.evolveum.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30245215 stated, that pending operations are "stacking" and waiting for nearest next time to be executed. These errors have been appearing ever since we upgraded from 3.6 -> 3.7 -> 3.8.

So I was hoping this can be caused by the consistency mechanism before 3.8.