[midPoint] "Valid to" field does not deactivate users

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Jun 21 10:21:25 CEST 2019

Hi Oleksandr,

please check the following:

in user XML data, check the whole <activation> container.

Check the values of administrativeStatus and effectiveStatus.

The help probably means this: the effectiveStatus is computed from
administrativeStatus, validFrom and validTo. If
administrativeStatus=enabled, validFrom/validTo have no influence.
administrativeStatus always wins.

If you want to use validFrom/validTo, then administrativeStatus should
be set to undefined.

Please try and let us know.