[midPoint] Link current HR account to existing AD account

Rod Holman rholman at oaisd.org
Mon Jun 10 12:34:32 CEST 2019

Hi Ivan,

We are using DatabaseTableConnector with a SQL View as our resource.  It contains an initial password for each user and is designated as the password column in the configuration.  Yes, this was populated for the import even though we don’t want it to change the password in AD at this point.  Once these are imported and linked we want to turn on live sync using a Change Log Column to automatically update and add accounts from the resource.  We would only want the initial password to update midpoint and assigned accounts when a new person is added.

--Rod