[midPoint] [External] Ellucian Banner

Matthew Brookover mbrookov at mines.edu
Mon Jul 29 16:18:22 CEST 2019

We have 12 responses to the doodle poll, every one picked Tuesday, August 6th, 1:00pm mountain time.

I do not have email addresses so I have not sent out a calendar invite.  If you would like a calendar invite, send me (mbrookov at mines.edu<mailto:mbrookov at mines.edu>) your email address, when I get enough addresses, I will send one out.

Here are the coordinates for a Zoom meeting:
Matthew Brookover is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Banner/midPoint/Grouper Integration
Time: Aug 6, 2019 01:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://mines.zoom.us/j/718751726

Or iPhone one-tap:  16699006833,718751726# or 16465588656,718751726#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 718 751 726
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ady2u64tBe

Or a H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323: 162.255.37.11 (US West) or 162.255.36.11 (US East)
    Meeting ID: 718 751 726

    SIP: 718751726 at zoomcrc.com<mailto:718751726 at zoomcrc.com>

I will get a scribing doc set up to keep meeting minutes in.

Matt Brookover
Colorado School of Mines
mbrookov at mines.edu<mailto:mbrookov at mines.edu>