[midPoint] Error 500 when auditRead authorization is restricted to an object

Frédéric Lohier frederic at lohier.org
Wed Jul 24 18:15:50 CEST 2019

Hello,

I wrote the role below which includes an authorization that allows a user
to read the “History” tab of an organization object. But when the user
assigned to this role is trying to click on the “History” tab of an
organization, I get a 500 error with the log attached basically saying that
the user “is not authorized for operation
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#auditRead
”.

the authorization works fine.

Is this a bug I should report in Jira? The closest issue I found in Jira is
the MID-5527.

<role>

…

<authorization>

        <name>Audit read authorization for organizations</name>

        <description>

            Authorization to read the history of an organization.

        </description>

        <action>
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#auditRead
</action>