[midPoint] Trying the AD Password Filters

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Jan 28 10:18:43 CET 2019

Hi,

Yes, that's right. The AD password agent that was donated to midPoint
project a long time ago is no longer maintained. Actually, it was never
really maintained as AD password sync was always a problematic approach.
Anyway, I have updated README file for that project to make it clear
that this code is a dead end. Thanks to pointing that out.