[midPoint] When has the default user template become to big?

Devin Rosenbauer devin at identityworksllc.com
Fri Jan 25 15:18:38 CET 2019

I feel like this is a great case for Midpoint supporting something along
the lines of XInclude <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XInclude>.

If I add up all the code and config that's associated with assigning user
attribute values, roles, birthright accounts, etc, in my OIM or Sailpoint
projects, 2000 lines seems pretty normal. Sometimes that would be a bit
small, especially for a university with loads of affiliations, etc.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 8:33 PM Jason Everling <jeverling at bshp.edu> wrote:

> Just wondering what your thoughts are as I stare down this 2000 line
> template lol...
>

> JASON

Devin Rosenbauer
Principal Consultant