[midPoint] Help with inbound authoritative mapping that creates assignment, assignments are created but not removed

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:35:08 CET 2019

Thank you Ivan, that helped.

I made a set script expression for the inbound target, checking for the
role name pattern in my case. It worked, and now when I reconcile, removed
values are unassigned in midPoint.

However, i have hit a strange behavior. The connector does not fetch this
field by default, it has to be requested. So, when I try to add or remove
an assignment in midpoint that reflects to this field, it tries to remove
every other assignment related to the field. When previewing the delta, it
says the field has (unknown) value. If i mark 'reconcile' option when
changing assignments, the field values are retrieved and everything works
as expected.
I have set fetchStrategy for this field as explicit in schemaHandling
section of the resource, but that does not seem to help.

I guess I will have to change the connector to always bring this field, but
is this really necessary? Is there something else I need to do? This field
is a little expensive to fetch all the time, I didn't want to have to do
this.