[midPoint] FOSDEM & beer

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Jan 22 17:07:39 CET 2019

Dear midPoint community,

It is the time of year for FOSDEM conference in Brussels. Again. And we
attending. Again.

Although there is no IAM devroom on FOSDEM’19 and there won’t be a talk
about midPoint this year, we can still use this opportunity to discuss
midPoint over a nice glass of Belgian beer. This may be a chance to meet
midPoint developers and perhaps even to "motivate" them by buying them a
beer.

We plan to have a drink or two on Saturday (2nd February) in the evening
after the talks are over. Our hotel is close to Place Eugene Flagey,
therefore that is where we will try to find a suitable place. Let me
know if you are interested. We will keep you updated about the exact
place and time.