[midPoint] Get list of users not linked with a resource

Ezequiel Alonso ealonso at identicum.com
Fri Jan 18 20:19:35 CET 2019

Hi guys,

I'm trying to assign a specific role to every user not having a linked
account to a given resource using a bulk action but I cant find a proper
way to search unlinked accounts.

I tried this search query for getting a list of users with unlinked account
to the resource but I got repeated results:

<query>
    <filter>
        <not>
            <ref>
                <path>linkRef/@/resourceRef</path>
                <value oid="ef2bc95b-76e0-48e2-86d6-3d4f02d3e1a2"/>
            </ref>
        </not>
    </filter>
</query>

I also tried to search users with an assigned meta-role but I got no
results with this query:

<query>
    <filter>
        <ref>
            <path>roleMembershipRef</path>
            <value oid="98453745-84bd-5e6f-9c7c-3aca56312349"/>
        </ref>
    </filter>
</query>

I also tried to use getLinkedShadow method but I couldn't find a way of
executing it in the search query.

Is there a proper way for getting a list of users without a link to certain
resource? Is there also a way of searching users with a meta-role assigned?

Thank you so much.

--
*Ezequiel Alonso*
Identicum S.A.