[midPoint] getBean stopped work

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Jan 16 18:28:43 CET 2019

Hello Petr,

are you sure this worked before? Looking at the source code I think it
would result in a search for bean named taskManagerQuartzImpl that
should not exist (taskManager exists).

Anyway, changing the parameter to TaskManager.class should resolve the
issue.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer