[midPoint] Newbie question about lookup tables

Collins, Kevin J K.J.Collins at hw.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 15:41:07 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to throw together a quick PoC, more for my own benefit,
using Midpoint.

Is it possible to use lookup tables for more than just presenting an
enumerated list of values in the Midpoint GUI?

In my case, I have data coming in from different systems.  The data
sources use different code values for similar things, for example in
resource A the building name is the full text name of the building
(e.g. "Big Tall Building") whereas in resource B the building name is
"BTB".  I'd like to convert the plain text coming in from resource A
into the building code with a simple lookup table:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
<row>
	<key>Big Tall Building</key>
	<value>BTB</value>
</row>

<row>
	<key>Slightly Smaller Building</key>
	<value>SSB</value>
</row>

<row>
	<key>Small Broom Cupboard</key>
	<value>SBC</value>
</row<

For the life of me, I can't find an example of how to use the look-up
table in, say, a mapping to convert one value into its equivalent.

Thanks

-Kevin_C

--
Kevin Collins,