[midPoint] Use password modifier in mapping

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Jan 14 10:14:15 CET 2019

Hi,

I would say this is really the case for account password. As far as
remember password metadata are set by provisioning only after the
account operation is completed. And that actually makes sense, as we do
not want to set false metadata, e.g. for operation that has failed or
was postponed.

This may be also the case for user password metadata. In that case I'm
not really sure. But in that case this is something that could be
theoretically improved.