[midPoint] cannot use extensions in notification body?

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Tue Jan 8 20:44:56 CET 2019

I was working on updating some ancient notifications we have, streamlining
them, and noticed when using an extension attribute it doesn't work or when
it sends it sends a blank body even though the attribute values are correct

For example, the below doesn't work in body expression but they work fine
in subject expression, is there a different way to do it in body?

body = ''

if (basic.getExtensionPropertyValue(requestee, 'http://the.namespace.com',
'attr1') == 'someValue') {
    body = "This messege"
} else if (basic.getExtensionPropertyValue(requestee, '
http://the.namespace.com', 'attr2') == 'someValue') {
   body = "Different messege"
} else {
   body = "Last messege"