[midPoint] query to get attributes

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Sat Jan 5 22:53:53 CET 2019

Hello Jason,

but beware! Normal-strength mappings (a.k.a. relative ones) have almost
no effect during reconciliation.

More precisely, "/Mapping is used in reconciliation only if the target
attribute does not have any value. The information whether administrator
provided a more specific value is not present during reconciliation any
more. Therefore the mapping cannot be reliably applied if the attribute
already has a value./"
(https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Mapping#Mapping-MappingStrength)

Are you OK with that?

Pavol Mederly