[midPoint] inducement issue after upgrade to 3.7

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Wed Jan 2 17:25:45 CET 2019

I almost went and updated to 3.9, I would have had to remove google but
their sync tool would have covered us with GAM doing the other technical
things (should probably start working on this anyways). I went through the
resource wizard, never used it before and I just went in and filled in
things that were missing, most of it was <kind>account</kind> and
<intent>default</intent>. Glad I had to go through the wizard, was able to
also add some other little things I didn't know about. I then went into the
Services that induce the projections and just added the ones missing, it
was <intent> basically for the inducements that was missing. I took all the
necessary parts from the global default template and also copied them to
the new user generation template and behold, it is now working. It was
important that this work as it allows them to claim their accounts which
then get enabled after which then induces a whole lot of other things

Amazed to see how far this has come since 2.2/3.0 days.

[image: working_tabs.png]