[midPoint] MidPoint and server hardware utilization

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Mon Feb 18 17:13:06 CET 2019

Thank all of you for the answers.
The server is bare metal, not VM.
Indeed, the resources are spread across the country, not in one central location, midPoint is accessing them by IPSec VPN over WAN.
Till 07.2019 I'll connect many more. This can slow down the server tasks for sure.
But I quit from direct connecting Linux boxes to midPoint and now I use FreeIPA for Linux users (not yet managed by midPoint as I currently have no idea how to do it),
because the Linux connector is pretty problematic, so I removed over 200 resources from midPoint.
The users having 100+ projections were unable to display at all ;)

I'll read about profiling and consistency, thanks for pointing that.
Thanks!
WS