[midPoint] AutomaticallyCompleted condition on role assignment

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Mon Feb 4 23:08:32 CET 2019

Hi guys,

I was trying to bypass an approval step using the automaticallyComplete
configuration on an approval-metarole. I can't get it to work. It is
ignored even when it returns always "approve". Sample here
<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/1c1975fa450bbee741314c2822c5715ebf68f6b2/model/workflow-impl/src/test/resources/policy/assignments/role-role25-very-complex-approval.xml>
.

Here is my metarole code:

<role>

<name>Sample Approval</name>

<inducement id="1">

<policyRule>

<policyConstraints>

<assignment id="2">

<operation>add</operation>

</assignment>

</policyConstraints>

<policyActions>

<approval id="3">

<compositionStrategy>

<order>10</order>

</compositionStrategy>

<approvalSchema>

<stage>

<approverRef oid="53579500-962e-4b81-a946-7099bb077b8b" type="UserType" />

<automaticallyCompleted>

<script>

<code>

log.debug("AutomaticallyCompleted condition");

return 'approve';

</code>

</script>

</automaticallyCompleted>

</stage>

</approvalSchema>

</approval>

</policyActions>

</policyRule>

</inducement>

<roleType>policy</roleType>

</role>

When I assign a role containing the metarole, the selected approver
receives the work item, so the metarole is working but the
automaticallyCompleted configuration is being ignored.

Any thoughts ?

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226