[midPoint] Users sync problem

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 08:51:29 CET 2019

Hello, I have a problem. I'm using midpoin version 3.4. I get the following
error when I do a user reconcile.

*operation.com.evolveum.midpoint.model.impl.lens.ChangeExecutor.execute.projection.ShadowType*
Mesaj com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.ObjectAlreadyExistsException:
org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not execute
batch Parametreler
resource AD-EXCHANGE

Then I get the following error when I want to delete user or delete and
save shadow linkRefs in xml. So I can neither delete the user nor make any
changes. Can you help with that?

Message Couldn't delete user. Error Batch update returned unexpected row
count from update [3]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1