[midPoint] Use of constants in systemConfiguration object?

Frédéric Lohier frederic at lohier.org
Tue Dec 10 11:23:42 CET 2019

Hello Ivan,

I understand the pros/cons between config.xml and systemConfiguration.

To give you some background information, in our case, we are using
Saltstack to automate the deployment of midpoint in multiple environments.
I use a templated version of config.xml using variables for each
environment (DB url, passwords) and I also wanted to configure the instance
name and the header color in the same file in order to avoid templating the
systemconfiguration.xml file in the saltstack project (I want to keep all
midpoint objects in a separated git project).
Since it is not possible for the moment, I will do it through the
post-initial-objects import feature.

Best regards,

-Frederic