[midPoint] Overriding systemConfiguration attributes in config.xml file or using java system properties

Frédéric Lohier frederic at lohier.org
Tue Dec 10 10:17:21 CET 2019

Thank you Elsa and Pavol for your answer.

The use of constants in the systemConfiguration object is definitely what I
am looking for.

Thank you for the references about config.xml.

We are planning to get a subscription for 2020 :).

In the meantime, I will create a feature request in Jira for the use of
constants in systemConfiguration and another for an improvement of the
documentation regarding config.xml configuration.

-Frederic