[midPoint] Example of setting extension attributes via REST Client API?

Chris Woods Chris.Woods at rohde-schwarz.com
Wed Aug 14 15:42:19 CEST 2019

Hi,
does anyone have any example of setting extension attributes on the UserType via the REST client API when perfoming an add operation? There seem to be examples in the test class for an update, but not for create.
I really don't know what to set - ExtensionType has a getAny method whose return value is just defined as a List<Object> which doesn't point me in any direction as to what is expected.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Content provided within this e-mail including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipients and may contain Rohde & Schwarz company restricted information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution of this communication in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email or by telephone and delete the communication in its entirety.