[midPoint] midPoint Digest, Vol 88, Issue 6

Keith LeValley klevalley2 at davenport.edu
Tue Aug 6 13:38:36 CEST 2019

I was hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right
direction.  This isn't a technical question but rather a business one.  I
am looking to put together a proposal to explore Midpoint as a potential
replacement to our current IDM environment.

To move forward I need some additional information in regards to support
subscriptions, I have tried to use the contact us button from the Evolveum
webpage and while I got an automated response saying that my message was
received, I have not had any follow-up communication from them.  If anyone
has a good point of contact I can reach out to that would be very helpful.

--
Keith LeValley
Identity Services Architect, Davenport University
klevalley2 at davenport.edu