[midPoint] audit logging, anyone using filebeat/logstash?

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Sun Apr 28 02:47:24 CEST 2019

I started on it and it took quite some time because of how the audit logs
are formatted. Using a function in filebeat that combines multi lines into
a single line based on [date field] I created. It still needs some work,
add more values to capture but it starting to shape up which I thought
might not be possible. So if you use logstash/elasticsearch for your log
management just let me know if you want to work on it with me :D I attached
a current working screenshot from kibana.

[image: Capture.PNG]