[midPoint] Complex Correlation Rules

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Tue Apr 23 16:31:34 CEST 2019

he couldn't use an OR statement because at a given time a person can have 2
records, just like in our case, you can have a faculty/staff member that
are currently enrolled in courses thus are also a student. So there is 2
unique records using different identifiers. Intents solved that for us but
in a larger institution it can become quite complex as noted in the wiki,
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Synchronization+Sorter