[midPoint] support 3.7 bug connected with target set

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Apr 12 12:51:38 CEST 2019

Hello Jan,

although the commit you refer to
(https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commit/38fa8b8f7e19a51ef11c3581af4c536c968e722a)
brings quite a lot of changes, all of them are related to handling
repository searches.

I don't see (at least not at a first sight) a relation to your issue.

But if you have a subscription, please open the case using our standard
support channel. Otherwise ... I would suggest upgrading to a newer
version of midPoint, as 3.7.x is really old. :)

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com