[midPoint] Role assignment from db table

Justin Stanczak rizenine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:39:33 CEST 2019

One last question before I start working with this connector. Is this the
correct connector/version?

The links on the wiki seem to be broken and I can't find a *2.0-SNAPSHOT*
version.

So I did this... Following this link (
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Identity+Connectors) gives me a
page with *1.1.2.0.em3* as the recommended version.

I then do a search (on nexus.evolveum.com) for that version and find this:
https://nexus.evolveum.com/nexus/#browse/search=keyword%3D1.1.2.0.em3:4b378653591c67227aa72e3da422e215:71afea540e23dde5d3d50318239f5932

Sound good? Thanks again for your help. Noobs are such a pain, right. :)