[midPoint] Role assignment from db table

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Wed Apr 10 16:51:22 CEST 2019

If you dont have the proper condition set I believe it will replace all
assignments with just that one, so, that role your trying to assign, go and
edit the role, did you put in a a role type , it will either say roleType
or subType depending on your mp version,

I have ours just renamed to Type so disregard that but it is in this
section,

[image: image.png]