[midPoint] Role assignment from db table

Justin Stanczak rizenine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:44:07 CEST 2019

Oh gosh, I'm way passed RTFM stage (I believe). I've been thru the book and
the wiki. I do value your time. :) Those have helped get me this far. I
have AD, Oracle, Databases, CSV and other things working just fine. I was
even able to get an initial role assigned. But I don't see where the book
shows how to add assignments to users. I have been using the examples from
the wiki, but they don't seem to work for me. As I said, I set the inbound
to assign a role to assignment and it just replaces them all. That's only
if I remove the strong assignment from the user template. Which gives the
exception I posted previously. If I have missed something in the docs,
would you be kind enough to point me in the right location? I feel like
I've read the wiki from start to finish at this point. :)  I also manually
assigned a few roles and then imported on the resource. This just removed
all the other manual assignments and set the one from the resource as the
only assignment. I'm not a pro yet but I'm getting there LOL. Thanks.