[midPoint] How to disable partial_error and suspend instead?

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Thu Apr 4 16:10:17 CEST 2019

As the subject reads, I would rather it suspend then keep going when there
are partial errors, I dont know when that was introduced because we updated
from midpoint 3.2 to 3.7 a while back and in 3.2 I dont remember
partial_error's and it would just suspend the task at the first error. How
can that be disabled so it just goes and suspends the task instead of
continuing on? I dont see anything in the wiki related to it