[midPoint] RB-RBAC assignments not removed if partial_error

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Wed Apr 3 18:55:22 CEST 2019

I have quite a few auto roles using like the below and during a sync there
were partial_errors on certain accounts and so after checking why and
fixing I noticed the roles were not removed (conditions are no longer true)
when they normally are removed. The only thing that is different I guess is
that these accounts had a partial_error result. Any ideas? If it is because
of the partial_error, How can that be prevented and still process
assignments? I also noticed that the email notifications did not go out
either.

<mapping>
    <name>Assign Security Group</name>
    <authoritative>true</authoritative>
    <strength>strong</strength>
    <source>
        <path>extension/bshp:entitlement</path>
    </source>
    <expression>
        <assignmentTargetSearch>
        <targetType>c:RoleType</targetType>
            <filter>
                <equal>
                    <path>c:identifier</path>
                    <value>SEC-THE_GROUP</value>
                </equal>
             </filter>
        </assignmentTargetSearch>
    </expression>
    <target>
        <path>assignment</path>
    </target>
    <condition>
        <script>
      <code>entitlement == 'condition1' || entitlement ==
'condition2'</code>
        </script>
    </condition>
</mapping>