[midPoint] auto disabled user not in resource

Oleksandr Nekriach o.nekriach at dynatech.lv
Mon Apr 1 11:01:12 CEST 2019

Hi,
Try to play around
*Inactivate focus* on deleted situation in CSV resource reconciliation
synchronization policy

Best regards, Oleksandr

On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 at 11:42, Sylvaire kevin TIPA <
sylvaire-kevin.tipa at mythalesgroup.io> wrote:

> Hey guy,
>

> I want to disabled user that are not in specific resource. Have you any
> idea of how I  can do it ?
>

> I explain my setup :
>

> I have a CSV resource which is a RH export. When new client signup, I use
> a Hook for check if this user is present in my CSV resource, but user get
> no projection in this resource, I only use it as valid reference of users.
>

> Now, I want to add an « auto-disabled » for user that are no more present
> un this CSV resource. I start to thinks about task run each night and check
> that all user name are present in this resource. I seems to be a little
> hard (and bad way) for doing that (big java block code for loop into my
> resource, for each user…).
>

> So my, question, have you any suggestion of how I can manage users that
> are not already present in this resource ? (I only want to disabled her for
> X month, and another task will deleted account that are disabled for X
> month)
>

> Thx, br,
>

> Cordialement,
>

> [image: cid:8e2f30c3-f5eb-4f4e-aefb-9d083f8a3b45]
>

> *Sylvaire-Kevin TIPA*
>
> *Thales Services / OIC / DevOps Automatisation Infrastructures*
>
> …………………………………………………………………………………………
>
> THALES SERVICES SAS
> 44 Quai Charles de Gaulle
> CS 20100
> 69463 Lyon Cedex 06
>
> …………………………………………………………………………………………
>
> www.thalesgroup.com

> the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named
> addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If
> you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing,
> distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Oleksandr Nekriach | Identity and access management engineer

Dynatech, Jeruzalemes iela 1, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/DYNATECH/@56.9575205,24.1107235,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x46eecf5753e42351:0x23b120b9745cae62!8m2!3d56.9575205!4d24.1129122>

+37125314685 <+371%2025%20314%20685>
,
o.nekriach at dynatech.lv

www.dynatech.lv

Stay connected:
<https://www.facebook.com/DynatechLatvia/?ref=br_rs>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/17893047/>

Confidentiality Notice: This message contains confidential information and
is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the addressee
you may not copy, distribute or perform any other activities with this
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
us by e-mail immediately. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.