[midPoint] Removing inducement does not remove roleMembershipRef?

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Sep 13 21:20:17 CEST 2018

Hello,

normally I would say this is a bug. Recomputation of users should
definitely remove role2 from users' roleMembershipRef items.

However, this particular functionality is quite well covered by tests.
So it might be some misconfiguration on your side.

You can try to troubleshoot
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Usual+Troubleshooting+Steps>
the situation yourself or post more details here. Maybe someone from the
community would be able to help you.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer