[midPoint] 'Remove selected role members' task shows more objects processed each run.

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Oct 23 23:06:57 CEST 2018

Hello!

There is a role that has over 600 members.
I have to remove some of them. Lucky me the members are easy to filter out.
Edit role -> Members -> Filter by name (result: about 200 members).

I remove them by 'Select All' button, 20 per page -> Unassign selected
members.
The task is running, I can see the progress on the task details page.
Then the next 20 members and the next 20 and so on.

But (!) the second task shows 40 objects processed, third 60 objects,
fourth 80 objects etc.
Every next task lasts respectively longer than previous. But in fact the
number of processed objects are 20 every time.

I know I can increase page size and remove all in just two steps and
eventually that's what I'm doing.
The other way is to get back to the 'List roles' and then enter 'Edit
role' page again.

Regards,
WS

--
Wojciech Staszewski
Administrator Systemów Sieciowych

Pomyśl o środowisku zanim wydrukujesz ten e-mail.