[midPoint] administrator can't log in

Solberg, Eric eric at solberg.com
Wed Oct 17 17:12:02 CEST 2018

Thanks Stacy- this sequence worked. The key seems to be editing the config.xml file after first run- not placing one from a previous install.
In fact, even in this case where it worked- if I take the working config.xml (Instance 1) and try to use it on a new instance (Instance 2) at first-run it doesn't work, and then Instance 1 doesn't work after that either.

I was trying to setup config.xml for first-run to make it easier to deploy a working instance in a docker container. Perhaps I can still do this if the whole var directory is on a persistent disk, but I'll worry about that later- need to move on!

Thanks again.