[midPoint] Installing MySQL Driver

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 17 09:03:21 CEST 2018

Hello Eric,

you can put the driver into the /lib/ directory of the midPoint home.

Like here:
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/MID/External+repository+demo
(this is a part of the TIER midPoint dockerization
<https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/MID/Dockerized+midPoint>).

Note that some of the featured described there are specific to upcoming
3.9 version, but this driver placement should work for 3.8 as well.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com