[midPoint] Expression - need a little help with "get role members"

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Oct 16 22:47:34 CEST 2018

Hello Community!

I'm currently working on some script expression and I'm stuck for a while.
I need a method to get a list of user oids - direct members of specified
role,
exactly like in the 'query playground' - 'users that have a direct
assignment of a role' query example.
Direct and active members would be more than great.

I was looking for it on midPoint API Distribution page with no success. :(
Maybe you know if there is a method for this, ready and waiting to be
used by me?

Thanks!
WS

--
Wojciech Staszewski
Administrator Systemów Sieciowych

Pomyśl o środowisku zanim wydrukujesz ten e-mail.