[midPoint] config.xml during installation

Colin Thompson cthompson31 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Oct 16 21:50:49 CEST 2018

Sounds like a missing/incorrect keystore.jceks issue. I believe the administrator password, among other things, is stored encrypted in the database, and the key by which it is encrypted is stored in the keystore.jceks file in /opt/midpoint/var/.  Ive found that when the administrator password doesn't match (assuming you're typing it correctly), it's usually because you're not using the key/keystore it was created with.

There are instructions in the default config.xml file for how to create the keystore if you want to customize things.