[midPoint] MidPoint (3.8) don't import users from Active Directory

Parttimaa Jan jan.parttimaa at myy.haaga-helia.fi
Fri Nov 23 10:09:52 CET 2018

Hi,

We use this example<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/samples/resources/ad-ldap/ad-ldap-medusa-medium.xml> but still, the IdM not import existing users. Is this xml-file example invalid?

Best Regards,

Jan Parttimaa

Jan Parttimaa

1602738,

Tietojenkäsittelyn koulutusohjelma,

Haaga-Helia ammattikorkeakoulu, Pasilan kampus