[midPoint] Implementing custom form

John Yang jya82 at sfu.ca
Tue Nov 13 18:59:59 CET 2018

Hi,

I am new to midPoint and the IDM space. I would like some pointers on how I can accomplish this particular use case we have:

  *   Privileged user will be able to create new accounts with the specific role (sponsored user).
  *   I would like to implement a custom form to simplify the process:
     *   Capture the department of the requester
     *   Create a new account with the least number of information: Account name*, First/Lastname, Email address, etc.
     *   Provision the account in LDAP, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

John Yang
Software Engineer | IT Services
Simon Fraser University | Strand Hall
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6
M: 604.617.8597 | sfu.ca/itservices
Twitter: @sfu_it

[https://www.sfu.ca/content/sfu/communicators-toolkit/tools/brand-tools/on-brand-templates/email-signature/jcr:content/main_content/image_0.img.original.high.png/1524870297359.png]
I respectfully acknowledge that SFU is located on traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations.