[midPoint] MidPoint gives error (OpenLDAP)

Arnošt Starosta - AMI Praha a.s. arnost.starosta at ami.cz
Fri Nov 9 14:14:51 CET 2018

The basics on schema handling are described here including objectTypes etc

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Resource+Schema+Handling

When debugging schema related problems, please look in the actual resource
file in midpoint, resource detail in gui has a button labeled xml or
similar or look in gui Repository objects/resources.

Sorry i can't really debug your project and i don't see any immediate
problem, maybe someone else does. Good luck.

arnost

čt 8. 11. 2018 v 17:33 odesílatel Parttimaa Jan <